Services provided: DisplayFacebookGoogle AdsSEO
Capturing the opportunity to grow
As CST Tax are expanding their global brand, they wanted a global strategy to create leads as they scale, and build their online presence & brand to complement other offline marketing.
They have never had a digital marketing strategy before and had relied solely on referrals for new clients. CST tax wanted to increase inbound enquiries, so there were leads from another source other than referrals.
Our online audit
Through our preliminary technical audit, we discovered many technical and development errors, that were built over years. These included:
- Online leads were effectively non-existent as all leads were brought in by referrals.
- The domain had 8 installs of WordPress that were causing indexing issues
- Site was not built with lead generation in mind (many conversion elements were missing).
- No display network or search network ads.
- No remarketing to bring back high value clients.
- Suspected Panda penalty due to thin/duplicate content created by multiple installs of WordPress.
- Organically ranked keywords were random and irrelevant
- Content was disorganised, so we had to rework the Information Architecture of the site.
- SEO theming issues. The structure meant there were duplicate and unnecessary pages.
- No keyword theming or plan. Domain authority checks and keyword relevance checks showed that the site was not well built in terms of theming.